Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day Friends and Thank You Parents

 

This year I used a combination of the two memory books from above.  This first one is from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade and the second one I can't for the life of me remember where I found it!








On the back of the student's memory books, I add the page below.  I print our class/school information and then attach a class photo.  We each grab a sharpie and then walk around the room signing each of the memory books.


I love these last day of school photos!  I printed them in antique and black and white.  I had a few of the funny glasses left over from my son's birthday, so I thought it would be cute to let the kids pose with those too.  Click here to grab a copy to make your own.


                                
My friend Stacy found this super cute idea on Pinterest.  The kiddos colored the letters and I snapped some photos. Then I arranged them on this cute background Stacy threw together.  I printed it out on photo paper and laminated it.  Finally, I grabbed a little easel for display and I had a super simple, cute gift for my parent helpers.



Happy Friday!




5 comments:

  1. I sent you an award come check it out.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog!
    I am your newest follower!
    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - Those pics are TOO cute! I need to do that this year - first day and last day.

    Kristi and I are giving you an award so come on over to get it!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete


  4. افضل شركة تنظيف ستوفر لك يد العون كلما احتجت الى تنظيف منزلك نعلم انا جميع الاشخاص مشغولون في الغالب بالعمل الاطفال لراعيتهم فلماذا لاتاخذ قسطا من الراحه وتترك تلك الاعمال لنا ؟سواء كان لديك منزل كبير شقه صغيره اوحتى مكتب عمل ستوفر لك شركة خده التنظيف المناسبه شامله التطهير ونفض الغبار وكل مايتعلق بالنظافه المنزليه على اتم الاستعداد لتولي نظافة منزلك لمرة واحده اواعلى اوقات منظمه تحددها انت سعيدين بمساعدتك في جميع الاوقات ونتظرين اتصالك الان
    افضل شركت نقل عفش بتبوكة

    شركت تنظيف منازل بتبوك

    افضل شركة تنظيف بتبوك

    شركة رش موبيدات بتبوك

    شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بتبوكة

    ReplyDelete