Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day Friends and Thank You Parents

 

This year I used a combination of the two memory books from above.  This first one is from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade and the second one I can't for the life of me remember where I found it!








On the back of the student's memory books, I add the page below.  I print our class/school information and then attach a class photo.  We each grab a sharpie and then walk around the room signing each of the memory books.


I love these last day of school photos!  I printed them in antique and black and white.  I had a few of the funny glasses left over from my son's birthday, so I thought it would be cute to let the kids pose with those too.  Click here to grab a copy to make your own.


                                
My friend Stacy found this super cute idea on Pinterest.  The kiddos colored the letters and I snapped some photos. Then I arranged them on this cute background Stacy threw together.  I printed it out on photo paper and laminated it.  Finally, I grabbed a little easel for display and I had a super simple, cute gift for my parent helpers.



Happy Friday!




4 comments:

  1. I sent you an award come check it out.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog!
    I am your newest follower!
    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - Those pics are TOO cute! I need to do that this year - first day and last day.

    Kristi and I are giving you an award so come on over to get it!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete